[R] help please: predict error code

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Sun Apr 25 05:30:40 CEST 2010

I'm sure there are people willing to help you, but you
will have to be a little more forthcoming with information.
I don't know how many predict functions there are in the
2000-plus packages on CRAN, but there surely are quite a
few. Perhaps you could let us know what you're using
before you get to your predict call. Reproducible code
would be best.

  -Peter Ehlers

On 2010-04-24 12:45, Brittany Hall wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to calculate predicted values derived from one dataset into a hypothetical dataset. I tried this line of code:
>
> graphdata$fmgpredvalues<- predict(Acs250.3.4, graphdata)
>
> and received the following error message:
>
> ERROR: ZXend[1], drop = FALSE] %*%lmeFit$beta
>
> I have made sure all variable names are the same between the two datasets and all factors are appropriately labeled.
>
> I appreciate any insight.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brittany
>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]