[R] How to save as PDF when I used par(ask=T)

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Apr 25 06:37:38 CEST 2010

You do not say what OS you are using and the differences in graphics
operations can be substantial. Had this been on a Mac, the answer
would be to page backward through the plots with cmd-<left-arrow> and
save them with cmd-s or File/Save As..  I suspect that similar
facilities exist on Windows. Perhaps you should read:

?Devices

... and section 5.2 of the RW-Faq..

Would be a good idea to read the whole FAQ while you're in the
neighborhood.

--
David.

On Apr 24, 2010, at 9:47 PM, casperyc wrote:

> y=c(9,9,17,11,7,8,15,5)
>
> treat=c("A","C","B","C","D","A","B","D")
>
> block=c(1,1,2,2,2,3,3,3)
>
> q1.mod=aov(y~as.factor(treat)+as.factor(block))
> q1.mod
> summary(q1.mod)
>
> par(ask=T)
> plot(TukeyHSD(q1.mod))
>
> This way, I can only save the last picture that is displayed.
> (when I try to save the first one,
> the only button i can press is ''Next'')
>
> How do I save the previous one?
>
> Thanks.
>
> casper
> --