[R] Errors when trying to open odfWeave documents

Paul paul at paulhurley.co.uk
Wed Apr 28 18:58:00 CEST 2010

Hello

I tried the odfWeave package today, by running the formatting.odt and
example.odt files that are included with the package.

They both ran fine, but when I try to open them in my OpenOffice
(OpenOffice 3.1.1 on Kubuntu 9.10) I get an error "Format error
discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at 1293,124(row,col)."

I also tried to open them in MS Word 2003 (Windows XP) using the Sun ODF
plugin but this gave an error also.

Am I trying to do something wrong ?  Any tips on debugging ?

Thanks

Paul.