[R] packages gdata / gtools - installation in R 2.11.0

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:33:46 CEST 2010

The development version of gtools in the subversion/svn repository here:
  https://r-gregmisc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/r-gregmisc/trunk/gtools
does pass R CMD CHECK on  "R version 2.11.0 Patched (2010-04-26 r51822)"

The development version of gdata in the subversion/svn repository here:
  https://r-gregmisc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/r-gregmisc/trunk/gdata
has some R CMD CHECK problems related to perl but it
did build and install on my system under the same version of R.