[R] Newbie question

William Clapham William.Clapham at ARS.USDA.GOV
Fri Apr 30 16:42:34 CEST 2010

If I have 3 columns of data, col 1 = Independent Var; cols 2 and 3 are Dep.
Vars.  I would like to produce a plot with both:  col2=f(col1) and
col3=f(col1).  How do I do this such that I can control line parameters
(line type, color, etc).  I know that if I stack the data and col2 and col3
are treated as different factor levels, that I can accomplish this, but lose
control over the line parameters.  Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Bill