[R] Newbie question

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 30 17:16:55 CEST 2010

It depends on what kind of plot etc and which package you are using.  The basic plot routines are summarized in ?plot.default  with many of the parameters controlled by ?par

I think at the simplist something like this would work and you can add colour plotting specs etc as you experiment.  This assumes col1, c2 and col3 are separate vectors.

plot(col, col2)
lines(col1,col3)

The package ggplot does very nice graphs but completely differently :)