[R] Is there paid support for R?

David Smith david at revolutionanalytics.com
Mon Aug 2 17:08:30 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Chris Murphy <murphysbooks at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to get R installed at work and I was asked if there were any
> companies that offered support.
>
> After searching on Google (many ways) and not find anything, I turn to you.
>
> BTW, I did see Revolution R supports their flavor.

A subscription to Revolution R includes support for R. Note: the R
that comes with Revolution R isn't a "flavor" of R, it's the standard
open-source R from the R Foundation (currently 2.9.2).

You can find more information about Revolution R here:
http://www.revolutionanalytics.com/products/

# David Smith
--
David M Smith <david at revolutionanalytics.com>