[R] Linux Editor

Bos, Roger roger.bos at rothschild.com
Mon Aug 2 19:59:46 CEST 2010

I use RKWard and find it to be pretty good.  It show the consol built-in
and has good editing features.  You can add custom shortcuts so I can
make it work just like I make Tinn-R work (i.e. hit F10 to run selected
code, etc.).  Please note that Tinn-R is not available on Linux (to my
knowledge), though I wish it were.