[R] Problems with normality req. for ANOVA

Stephan Kolassa Stephan.Kolassa at gmx.de
Mon Aug 2 22:51:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

simulating would still require you to operationalize the "lack of
normality". Are the tails too heavy? Is the distribution skewed? Does it
have multiple peaks? I suspect that the specific choices you would make
here would *strongly* influence the result.

My condolences on the client you are facing.

Good luck,
Stephan (ex-BAH)