[R] Help installation lme4a, Error Message: lme4a is not a valid installed library

rod84 ngueyeptr at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 16:31:52 CEST 2010

Dear R users,
I recently downloaded the library lme4a by
svn checkout svn://svn.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/lme4.
I tried to install the library lme4a by copying the downloaded document in
the location where all the R libraries are saved.
When I try to load the library, I obtain the message

library(lme4a)
Error in library(lme4a) : 'lme4a' is not a valid installed package

R version 2.11.1 (2010-05-31)