[R] Does anybody know how to control the appearance of the end of the line in lattice?

Duncan Mackay mackay at northnet.com.au
Mon Aug 9 12:20:35 CEST 2010

Hi

see
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/Rhelp10/2010-April/234441.html

The following I think works - its a bit rough - needs improving but saves
closing the device.
xyplot(y2+y1~x,
        data=Source,
        par.settings = list(grid.pars = list(lineend = "butt")),
        #distribute.type=TRUE,
        y1 = Source$y1,
        y2=Source$y2,

         panel = function(x,y1,y2,...){

           panel.segments(x,y1, x,y2, gp = gpar(lineend="butt"),
col=c("black"), lwd =20)

         }
)

Regards