[R] how to draw a spherical quadrant

[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your XEN ICT Team webmaster at xen.net
Tue Aug 10 21:34:19 CEST 2010

Thanks, Jim!

Jim Lemon wrote:

> You may find that the radial.plot function in the plotrix package will
> do what you want. I think you are looking at the polygon type of plot.

It seems to me that I've a lot of things to learn only from plotrix
package! With the functions included in this package seems relatively
easy to get a planar projection of the spherical quarter holding all
power values. But, please, do you know if is there any package that
could be able to add some "3D effect" to the representation?

For instance, look at this MATLAB example:

http://www.matrixlab-examples.com/3D-plot-part3.html

Thanks!

Greetings,

Ricardo