[R] Importing arguments for use by functions in a script

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:55:54 CEST 2010

"I just got caught up with the not being able to do something"

I have done that so frequently I think I should include at the
beginning of each of my R sessions:
"When you find the path hard and steep, it's probably because you
missed the trail."

It always seems the more frustrating the problem, the simpler the solution.

Cheers,

Josh

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 1:11 PM, EvansA <annaevans66 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your response.
>
> Re: "I guess my point with all that is that you might reconsider problem and
> what your goal is"
>
> You are quite right, I just got caught up with the not being able to do
> something - and now see the error of my ways.
>
> But I am glad to see your solution.
> --

Joshua Wiley
Ph.D. Student, Health Psychology