[R] storing the results of an apply call

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 03:11:12 CEST 2010

On Aug 12, 2010, at 7:54 PM, Greg Snow wrote:

> [...]

I don't know ... didn't that "soapy well-worn straddle" part sounded
hopefully suggestive?

> I am afraid that I cannot give any more specific help without a
> short self contained example of the source of your problem (what you
> said or did immediately before the unfriendliness message, not an
> example of the message itself).

Yeah, yeah, yeah, always the same old story. What is it with you R
programs, anyway? Is always going to be" "give a reproducible example"?

> General advice without the examples would be to try buying her
> flowers.

Ah, genuine insight into human female sick-ology. Maybe there's hope
for package esp yet! Keep at it, Greg.

> Hope this helps,
>
>> --
>>
>> David Winsemius, MD