[R] cacheSweave / pgfSweave driver for package vignette

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 14 19:13:32 CEST 2010

Thank you everyone, I think I'll follow the technique used in Rcpp
(dummy vignettes + Makefile).
It would be great to have a mechanism to select the driver for
vignette generation though.

Also, as a side-note, the choice of a driver has its own shortcoming;
I cannot use the features of highlight and, say, pgfSweave in the same
document.

Sincerely,

baptiste