[R] ROCR data input

wookie Anneley10 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 13:00:11 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I'm having some difficulty with the ROCR package. I've installed it fine,
and the sample data works (ROCR.simple), however when I try to load my own
data it complains that there is an error in prediction as the number of
classes is not equal to 2. I read the data from a text file which contains
one column of probabilities and one column of binary 0 and 1. I then put it
into a data file called "prob", and try

 pred <- prediction("prob$probabilities", "prob$label")

which is when it comes up with an error. I think maybe I'm not importing it
properly?

probabilities
0.00000
0.00282