[R] How to Perform CCA in ??!! Help please

stompper33 ascalderon03 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 06:38:52 CEST 2010

Performing CCA in R

I know they say don't say please... or plead...but I'm sorry but I really
need some help with this problem. I have tried to perform CCA in R and I can
never do this successfully. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
I can't attach any file...so Please email me and I'll attach the necessary
files. (there's only two) the files will be my CCA R script file, and my
data file I use that contains all my data I use for my analyzing.
**The files I'll send you are .csv file and a R script. The file
"all_Data01.csv" and "Performing_CCA" will be the file names****
PLEASE!! I AM DESPERATE! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS
AND I JUST CAN'T GET IT!!
If you can help I will really appreciate it. You will need to install the
'CCA' package in R before running it. I am also thinking maybe I may only be
able to run the regularized CCA rather than Classical CCA. But I hope to run
one or the other.
If anyone needs an easy example of CCA please follow the link below:
http://www.jstatsoft.org/v23/i12/paper (scroll to about the bottom of page 7
)

I've tried to follow the example as well and still have problems.

Thank You...Thank You