[R] Help with ANOVA

Sneeketeeke Sneeketeeke at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 19:03:05 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
I am doing an analysis on some data for a project, and do not have much
background in either R or statistics, but have been pointed in the direction
of doing ANOVA and then multiple comparisons on the data to give me the
information I need.  I was wondering if some of you could help me out.  What
I want to do is to do ANOVA on a data set like the following:

ID	G1	G2	G3	NG1	NG2	NG3.................
A	4	3	2	5	4	3
B	5	3	5	4	4	2
C	3	3	2	2	4	4

There are many more rows and columns, but basically each G or NG equivalent
has replicates and these are found in every A, B, or C.  What I want to do
is run ANOVA on this large data set, then be able to use a multiple
comparison test on specific results from the ANOVA output.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks!