[R] which one give clear picture-pdf, jpg or tiff?

Jeremy Miles jeremy.miles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 07:44:28 CEST 2010

PNG is better for black and white graphs, tiff better for more colors,
but gives a big file.  JPG has a lossy compression, and is good with
detailed colors (like photos) if you want a smaller file.  You can't
import (AFAIK) a PDF into word.

On 19 August 2010 20:32, Roslina Zakaria <zroslina at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need some opinion.  I would like to use graph that I generate from R code and
> save it into word document.  Which format is better? pdf, jpeg or tiff?
>
> Thank you.

Jeremy Miles
Psychology Research Methods Wiki: www.researchmethodsinpsychology.com