[R] Latex no where to be seen

Tim Gruene tg at shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de
Fri Aug 20 08:18:08 CEST 2010

Dear (person who did not put her name under her message unless it's --),

maybe whoever told you referred to the system latex command.
You could also issue '??tex' at the R-prompt. When I then search for 'TeX' I
quickly find 'tools::texi2dvi         Compile LaTeX Files'

Is that what you are looking for?

Cheers, Tim