[R] R and Java

Romain Francois romain.francois at dbmail.com
Fri Aug 20 19:08:22 CEST 2010

Le 20/08/10 17:56, Allan Freitas a écrit :

> Hi folks,
>
> Maybe that is not the best place to ask,

No it is not, this is:

> but I 'd like some of you could  help me...

> I'm using jri to run R commands under Java, by its examples I can eval
> expressions, returning single values or vectors to my Java variables. But, I
> would like to know how to assign the values of a Java vector (like: double
> x[] = {1.7 , 2.8 , 3.4};  ) to a R variable, so I can eval a function using
> it (like: mean(x) ).
>
> Someone could help me?
>
> Best regards,

Perhaps you can give some more meat to your question, write some code
with what you tried, why it failed, etc ... and repost on the
appropriate mailing list (see above).

hint:
http://rforge.net/Rserve/doc/org/rosuda/REngine/REngine.html#assign%28java.lang.String,%20double[]%29

Romain