[R] R reports

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 19:24:46 CEST 2010

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Donald Paul Winston
<satchwinston at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Good grief. Adding a report function is not going to make R less flexible. Don't
> you want to use a tool that's relevant to the rest of the world? That world is
> much bigger then your world. This is ridiculous.
>
> Looks like some people are complaining about me criticizing R and the people who
> defend it. Good grief again.

Just write your own report() function, or pay someone to write it for
you. But please stop complaining (so loudly) about a product that you
don't pay for. Good grief
Liviu

PS As for philosophical aspects, you might want to look at this:
require(fortunes)
fortune("4-wheel")