[R] graphing plots of plots

r.ookie r.ookie at live.com
Sat Aug 21 21:48:49 CEST 2010

I'm trying to understand your question because when I think of a graph, I think of one canvas, on which, various functions are plotted (a function can be one point for example).

So, when you say each 'element' do you mean each function?
If so, then that seems to be asking how to plot a function per graph (which is probably obvious and not what you're asking)

How about you clarify first :)