[R] graphing plots of plots

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 21:53:31 CEST 2010

We need a little bit of clarification.  If you mean making a layout
elements that are themselves graphs (i.e.a page with four graphs) then
I like using ggplot2 for these types of things.
hth

Stephen Sefick

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Bernard Leemon <bernie.leemon at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to make a graph where each element plotted is itself a graph.  I can
> see how to use par(fig=) and viewport to do that, but they require (i think)
> me to do my own scaling as they are scaled to the graphics window.  any
> advice on which approach I should take (just bite the bullet and do my own
> scaling), or is there something else I should try, or any examples I should
> look at.  many thanks for any pointers.
>
> bernie leemon (aka gary mcclelland)

Stephen Sefick
____________________________________
| Auburn University                                   |
| Department of Biological Sciences           |
| 331 Funchess Hall                                  |
| Auburn, Alabama                                   |
| 36849                                                    |
| sas0025 at auburn.edu                             |
| http://www.auburn.edu/~sas0025             |

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

                                -K. Mullis