[R] Fatal Error

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Aug 23 17:08:43 CEST 2010

Hi

Another possibility could be that .RData was saved when some packages were
used and are not installed in this R version (I often percieve it when I
migrate among different computers). If the complete error message suggests
it you can install that package and you may open your .RData again without
problems.

Regards
Petr