[R] Coinertia randtest

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 22:08:01 CEST 2010

Hi Petar,

>> I dunno why, but I cannot make randtes[t].coinertia() from ade4 package
>> working. I have two nice distance matrices (Euclidean):
>> Could anyone help with this?

Yes (sort of). The test has not yet been implemented for dudi.pco, as the
message at the end of your listing tells you.

>> The result is:
>  Error in randtest.coinertia(coi, nrepet = 1000) : Not yet available

So far it has only been implemented for some types of dudi.pca, and for
dudi.coa, dudi.fca, and dudi.acm. You might be lucky and find code to do
what you want on the ade4 list.

http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/ADE-4/home.php?lang=eng
http://listes.univ-lyon1.fr/wws/info/adelist

Regards, Mark.