[R] sendmailR-package-valid code needed

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:25:39 CEST 2010

veepsirtt <veepsirtt <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Warning: dependency ‘caTools’ is not available

  I'm not quite sure why this is complaining when you supposedly
just loaded it ... do you really have it installed?

> trying URL 'http://www.math.mcmaster.ca/~bolker/R/src/contrib/Rmail_1.0.zip'
> Error in download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb", ...) :
>   cannot open URL

  As I said, I've only made a source package available.  What happens
if you use the type="source" argument in install.packages() ?
In the meantime, I'm working on compiling a Windows binary.