[R] Odp: Finding pairs

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Aug 25 08:39:31 CEST 2010

Hi

without other details it is probably impossible to give you any reasonable
advice. Do you have your data already in R? What is their form? Are they
in 2 columns in data frame? How did you get them paired?

So without some more information probably nobody will invest his time as
it seems no trivial to me.

Regards
Petr