[R] modify a nomogram

Frank Harrell f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Aug 25 14:49:30 CEST 2010

Update to the rms package which is the version now being actively
supported.  New features will not be added to Design.  The nomogram
function in rms separates the plotting into a plot method for easier
understanding.  You can control all axes - some experimentation can
tell you if you can do what you want as I haven't tried exactly what
you are doing.

Frank

Frank E Harrell Jr   Professor and Chairman        School of Medicine