[R] Removing inter-bar spaces in barchart

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Aug 25 20:28:39 CEST 2010

Using the barplot function in base graphics you just set space=0, but that function does not have a box.ratio argument which would imply that you are using something else.  If you let us know which function (and which package it is in) then it is easier (possible) for us to help you, even better is to give the information asked for at the bottom of every post and the posting guide.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org