[R] How to obtain the graph of fitted values against one variable after estimation?

Le Wang ruser.le at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:46:37 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I have a question regarding the "plot" command after estimation.

Specifically, I estimate a model, say regressing y on x and z. And
after estimation, I would like to plot the fitted values against x,
but I don't need that for z. The following command always gives two
graphs, for both variables x and z.

plot.np<-plot(model, plot.errors.method = "asymptotic")

My question is, what option should I specify in order to get the graph
for x only?

I know this is probably a very simple question, but I searched around
for a while without any luck. Thank you for your time.

Best,
Le