[R] Random slopes in lmer

Samantha Patrick samantha.patrick at plymouth.ac.uk
Thu Aug 26 17:57:06 CEST 2010

Hi
Thanks for your help - however if I have a model of:

mod1<-lmer(B~ A+C+(A|bird), family=quasibinomial)

coef then gives me an individual slope for factors A and C.  However the random effect is only nested within factor - so I am only trying to allow the slope to vary in relation to effect A

Many Thanks

Sam

Dr Samantha Patrick
EU INTERREG Post Doc
Davy 618
Marine Biology & Ecology Research Centre
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
PL4 8AA

T: 01752 586165