[R] R-help

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Fri Aug 27 16:28:29 CEST 2010

However, The "clue" package has the solve_LSAP() function (as pointed out by
Hans Werner)  that solves the linear sum assignment problem, but it uses the
Hungarian algorithm that was requested by you.

The lp.assign() function in "lpSolve" package (as pointed out by Girish)
also solves the linear sum assignment problem, but I do not know which
algorithm is used.  This is not documented in the help page.

Best,
Ravi.