[R] How to Adaptively Set Up the Coordinate Range of Multiple Graphs in One Figure

Philipp Pagel p.pagel at wzw.tum.de
Tue Aug 31 12:35:55 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 03:26:12AM -0700, Wonsang You wrote:
> In the above codes, I had to  arbitrarily set up the coordinate range of the
> figure in advance before calculating the values y. (seexlim and ylim)
> In results, the figure did not contain all data since most of data were
> outside the predefined range.
> I am wondering about how to control xlim and ylim adaptive to the real range
> of data, in order to include all data in the figure.

You do that by not specifying xlim and ylim - in that case R will
calculate them based on your data. Maybe I did not understand waht
exactly you want to get but if you explicitly set the limits that's
what R is going to use.

cu
	Philipp

--
Dr. Philipp Pagel
Lehrstuhl für Genomorientierte Bioinformatik