[R] Why do I get (not estimable) in this aov data

Hedberg Peter phedberg at biol.uw.edu.pl
Thu Dec 2 10:17:45 CET 2010

I realize the problem now, and you are right aov is wrong.
It seams that it was completely wrong to use the transect in a fixed formula, since my Trasects are labeled A to P, and A to D is in one mainplot, E-H in another, I-L an a third, and M-P in a fourth. In this case lme, with random variables for Transect is better. Thank you for the help.

Best regards, Petter