[R] colorful venn diagram

Duke duke.lists at gmx.com
Tue Dec 7 23:16:22 CET 2010

Hi Laurent,

On 12/7/10 5:01 PM, Laurent Gatto wrote:
> Dear Duke,
>
> I'm not sure if limma can generate colourful Venn diagrams. As an
> alternative, I can however recommend Vennerable [1].

Thanks. I also found out that there are so many packages drawing venn
diagram now. I am playing with Venneuler

http://www.rforge.net/doc/packages/venneuler/00Index.html

and also there is venn built-in in gplots packages:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/gplots/.

Anyway, this vennerable looks promising :).

Thanks,

D.