[R] LaTeX, MiKTeX, LyX: A Guide for the Perplexed

Bill.Venables at csiro.au Bill.Venables at csiro.au
Wed Dec 8 05:39:34 CET 2010

A new fortune is born?

"Sharing LaTeX documents with people using word processors only is no more difficult than giving driving directions to someone who is blindfolded and has all 4 limbs tied behind their back.  Collaboration with people who insist on using programs that process their words much like a food processor processes food is the one legitimate reason to not use LaTeX (but untying them and removing the blindfold is much better)."

Gets my vote.