[R] how to strip list from NA values looking only at one column ?

madr madrazel at interia.pl
Wed Dec 8 11:16:34 CET 2010

I have got a list with 3 colums x,y,z, now I want do delete whole rows where
column z has NA values

I am not intereted in x and y columns if there are also NA values or not,
moreover I do not want to touch them because if there would be NA that would
mean a more serious error for me, and I have cath for that somewhere else

I am asking because I only saw an example where function loops over all
columns in a row and deletes row when any of them is NA, and that would be
more time consuming I suppose than only traverse list by one column.