[R] the output of function lars

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Thu Dec 9 01:17:45 CET 2010

I think the authors of lars could do a better job of
the 'Value' section of the help page. Nevertheless, most
of the list elements are pretty obvious if you
understand the LARS procedure. Your questions indicate
that you would benefit from studying the references
listed on the help page before attempting to use the
lars package. I can recommend the book 'The Elements
of Statistical Learning'.

Peter Ehlers