[R] One question about R

Santosh Srinivas santosh.srinivas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 03:22:46 CET 2010

Why 2.8? You should perhaps go for 2.12 ... I like 2.11 right now
because most of my work has been tested on it already and it is quite
stable with other packages.

But, the ideally you should go for 2.12 which is the most recent
release and has substantial enhancements.

Then you should post the error that you are getting so that we could
try to help.