[R] Tiff compression bug

Henrik Bengtsson hb at biostat.ucsf.edu
Thu Dec 9 09:23:01 CET 2010

Hi

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:18 PM, Ganqiang Liu <g.liu at imb.uq.edu.au> wrote:
> Is there a bug in tiff compression output in Mac version?
> My program is correct when I run on windows version; However, in Mac, the
> compression fail~

Friendly and constructive sarcasm follows:

Talking cars, your question translates to:

  "My Mazda doesn't work.  My Volvo works fine.  Is there a problem
with all Mazdas in the world?"

  At least model and year of you Mazda and a detailed description of
the problem would help narrow down the problem and identify the cause.

Talking R, that last request translates to:

Please provide sessionInfo() [includes R version and OS details] and a
piece of reproducible R code that others [that also have Mazdas] can
test.  If there is something else needed to see the "bug", that's
useful too.

My $.02

/Henrik

In