[R] Complete newbie - create microarray image from data file?

wocket deborahmalley at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 12:26:23 CET 2010

Hey

So sorry to be a total newbie, but i'm just finding my feet with R.

I heard on the grapevine i could recreate a scanned microarray image, or at
least get a good graphic of it from a just a data file.

I have .txt files for illumina beadarrays but no images cos the service we
used didn't send them. The 'beadarray' package seems to require TIFFs to get
the graphic output.

Does anone know of a way/a package i can use to rebuild the image?

Cheers!