[R] Textwrangler Languages Folder

Ben Tupper btupper at bigelow.org
Fri Dec 10 16:13:22 CET 2010

Hi,

On Dec 10, 2010, at 9:27 AM, Scott Chamberlain wrote:

> Dear R Community,
>
> I recently switched to a Mac (10.6.5), and have installed
> Textwrangler to
> run code to R. However, I can't install the syntax highlighting file
> because
> I can't find the directory: "~Users/username/Library/Application
> Support/TextWrangler/Language Modules/". Is there a different
> location I can
> place the syntax highlighting file?

I don't have OSX 10.6 and I happen to use SubEthaEdit, but I suspect
that you are really looking for something like the following:

/Users/ben/Library/Application Support/TextWrangler/Language Modules/

Note that you would place your user name in the place where mine
("ben") appears.  If the "TextWrangler/Language Modules" directory
doesn't exist in the Application Support directory you can create it.

Cheers,
Ben

Ben Tupper
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences
180 McKown Point Rd. P.O. Box 475
West Boothbay Harbor, Maine   04575-0475
http://www.bigelow.org/