[R] curve

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 17:43:07 CET 2010

You are most likely to get reasonable help if you provide at a minimum
your OS, the version of R you're using, and the error message you get.

And also if you send your replies to the R-help list, not just me.

Sarah

http://www.stringpage.com
http://www.astronomicum.com
http://www.functionaldiversity.org