[R] Question

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Dec 14 19:03:58 CET 2010

What about thoughtless un-nasty comments?

I would suggest the original poster (and others thinking that they want to do normality testing) read the help page for SnowsPenultimateNormalityTest in the TeachingDemos package, which I think agrees mostly with what Bert wrote below (though it goes more with the idea that data "always" deviates from normality, but that may be differences in interpreting the language rather than the theory).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org