[R] 300 dpi and eps:

Philipp Pagel p.pagel at wzw.tum.de
Wed Dec 15 09:31:52 CET 2010

> Everything works fine to place them in a pdf file , or eps file, but
> when it comes to have a high quality of 300 dpi these graphs are not
> good. For example I open the eps file with Adobe Illustrator (AI)
> and it shows that it is a 72dpi graph.

This is simply not true: it's an eps and thus of essentually infinite
resolution for all practial purposes. So your problem is not with
the R-generated eps but somewhere downstream from that. Any
postprocessing, conversion or editing?

cu
	Philipp

--
Dr. Philipp Pagel
Lehrstuhl für Genomorientierte Bioinformatik