[R] 300 dpi and eps:

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Dec 15 17:24:10 CET 2010

It is possible to embed a raster image inside eps, but AFAIK R does not do this. Other than that, your questions do not apply to eps. Rendering resolution only comes into play when you put it into a raster software (like photoshop) or print it.

Beyond that, we don't know what you are doing with the file after R generates it, and this is not a digital publishing mailing list so this isn't the right forum to continue this discussion.

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing