[R] SELECTING VARIABLES FROM A DATA SHEET

mliugonzal at yahoo.es mliugonzal at yahoo.es
Wed Dec 15 23:48:20 CET 2010

Hi, I know that the following question is a basic one,sorry in
advance. My problem is that I have a data sheet with 80 variables
which are unemployment rates of 80 countries. I call it as u1 to u80.
Besides I have for the same countries their productivity rates. I want
to do a kind of loop to select the time series of unemployment and
productivity rates of country one,ie u1 p1 and apply a fuction to all
of the paorwise variables, who can I do that in a efficient way?
Thanks