[R] Integrate two function in R

Jonathan P Daily jdaily at usgs.gov
Thu Dec 16 15:18:23 CET 2010

As a minor plug for my favorite non stat-based mathematics software,
sagemath also has a rudimentary R interface built-in
Jonathan P. Daily
Technician - USGS Leetown Science Center
11649 Leetown Road
Kearneysville WV, 25430
(304) 724-4480
"Is the room still a room when its empty? Does the room,
 the thing itself have purpose? Or do we, what's the word... imbue it."
     - Jubal Early, Firefly