[R] Adding graphs to a map

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Dec 16 17:02:25 CET 2010

The symbols function can add symbols (including boxplot style boxes) to an existing plot (your map for example).  The subplot function in the TeachingDemos package can add entire plots (including boxplots) to an existing plot.

Both the above work with base graphs only, not grid (lattice, ggplot2).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org